Tuesday 23 March 2010

start of a new chapter

Not necessarily for me, but for my lovely Mum. I'm not going to go into too much detail here as the other person involved really isn't worth it but my Mum has been shoved out of her home thanks to her wanker partner who just got bored and now she's virtually homeless - but some old family friends are letting them stay in their Dad's house until she can find something.

I've spent the last couple of days helping her move home and shift boxes around - lots of activity points earned and this morning I walked from my flat to her house (2.2miles) in under 45 minutes, not very fast at all but my legs were heavy!

Anyway. Weigh in is tomorrow and I have no idea what the scales will read - at the moment the WiiFit is showing 18st 3 or 4lbs, but usually it's about 2lbs out so I reckon I may have lost 3lbs this week, probably 2lbs. A loss is a loss. after all! So we'll see tomorrow.

The last couple of days I've stuck religiously to points, and in some cases like yesterday I haven't eaten nearly enough points but I find if I have a big lunch then I'm usually not hungry. Naughty really, but I honestly don't want to eat if I'm not hungry! My activity hasn't been as strong as it was in the second week, mainly as I've been sorting out stuff with Mum but once that has blown over I'm going to get back to doing WiiFit and EA Active which I've neglected for the last couple of days! Naughty me.

I've still got 9pts to use today and I don't honestly see myself using them, maybe I'll have one of those coffee drink thingys to use up a point or two. I've done a lot of walking and lifting today so am feeling very very tired!

I'm not going to breakdown my points for the last couple days as I'll get shouted at for not eating enough points! In fairness I've been really stressed this last week and when I'm feeling under the kosh I tend to go into starvation mode, not good, but it's a habit I need to get out of.

I hope you've all had a good start to the week and are looking forward to your weigh-ins!

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment