Saturday 13 March 2010

empire state of mind

I've been listening to that a lot today, not sure why other than I love love love Alicia Keys!

I was such a lame ass last night - Rob came over and had something to eat and I fell asleep on the sofa at about half eight - whoops! I definitely need to learn when to take it easy and when to rest rather than trying to be on the go all the time.

So! F1 started today and boy it looks good. Sad that my main man isn't on pole or even close, but I think Button's decision to go to McLaren wasn't the best idea anyway, so we shall see. I'm not really fussed who wins this year as long as Schumacher doesn't - I think he's a great driver and all that, but I'd really rather someone else won.

Yesterday was an okay day - I don't feel like I've lost anything this week - last week I could feel myself smaller (probably all psychological) but this week I feel a bit bloated and stuff, so I may cut out carbs (even though the only ones I eat are potatoes, wholemeal bread and occasional pasta) and see how I feel. I know it's not advisable but I honestly feel better when I'm eating salads and stuff, and at the moment I seem to prefer them.

Anyway, here is yesterdays breakdown:

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal toast - 2.5pts, 1 egg - 1.5pts, Flora - 0.5pts and skimmed milk 0.5pts = 5pts

Lunch: 3 mini pitta - 3pts, ham - 1pt, mayo - 1.5pts, W's French Fries - 1.5pts and Mikado chocolate sticks - 0.5pts = 7.5pts

Dinner: chicken - 4pts, rice noodles - 2pts, teriyaki sauce - 2pts, 1 tsp of sesame oil - 1pt and stir fry veg - 0pts = 9pts

Snacks: Fruities - 0.5pts, cheese triangle - 0.5pts and WW Toffee Bar - 1.5pts - 2.5pts

TOTAL: 24pts/27pts - Activity - 35min of gentle walking - 3pts

So there we have it! I also haven't had a drink in a week, something that is almost unprecedented for me, and I don't really miss it.

Hope you're all having good weekends

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB x

No comments:

Post a Comment