Thursday 4 March 2010

day two....deux, etc.

Hello fat fighting friends.

On my first day I managed to eat 26pts out of 28pts. Not too bad for a first day, especially considering I packed away two biscuits before I even made the decision to go.



The tofu stir-fry was pretty mediocre but I wasn't going by a reciepe so that may be half the problem. It was just a knock-up job so I didn't really spend much time on it, and the sauce was pretty blergh. You live and learn, eh!

Rob was over last night so we tried to watch the football and failed because of the damned freesat cutting out - it's such a pain in the ass it's untrue - it works when you don't want to watch anything in particular but when there is something on, you can guarantee it'll cut out. I would get Sky again but I don't know how long I'll be in this flat so seems a bit pointless if I'm just going to move in a couple of months time. I don't really watch that much TV anyway.

We went and did a food shop earlier, stopping off for a mocha (Rob) and green tea (me) at the Forum; it's a lovely sunny day today which makes the world of difference to me. I'm still finding it a struggle walking; I don't get out of breath but my legs just feel woefully tired, so I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about exercise. I guess my energy may improve the more weight I loose, so perhaps after I've dropped a stone or whatever I can review it.

All in all, my main motivation for doing this is I do not want to be 30 and fat. I have spent all of my 20's being overweight, so five long years of feeling shiteous about myself. I feel I have missed out on so many opportunities because I'm too scared of what people may think of me, and I know a lot of my anxiety towards perception is down to my weight. I also have the incentive in that I will be helping my PCOS, which will help my fertility when me and Rob want to have children, and also because I'm getting married :) I do NOT want to be a fat bride!

We're going to have a really low key do so something like a registery office and then a party somewhere, but that suits me fine, and I want to wear a 50's tea dress =) As long as there is a bit of polkadot encorperated somewhere in there I'll be happy!

I should really go for a walk but my back is playing up majorly today, so I'll make it a mission for tomorrow.

Happy slimming :)

MissyB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment