Monday 29 March 2010

rip pedometer

My Mum's puppy got hold of it this morning and broke it. I am sans my newly found crutch, even if I think it's a shade unreliable. Anyway, it's broken, and I need to get a replacement.

I've been at Mum's for the last few days - I've stuck to WW still despite the fact I couldn't online track as the internet/laptop was playing up majorly. I weighed myself on the Wii when I got in from Mum's (4pm) and it said I'd put on a pound! Argh! I don't feel as if I've lost weight this week, if that makes sense - I know it's largely subliminal and definitely not noticable, but I'd be shocked if I've lost any more than 1lb this week.

Still, I shall plod on!

Am going to have a mass tidy of the flat now.

Hope you've all had good weekends,

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment