Saturday 27 March 2010

and the beat goes on!

Still here, still on WW, still feeling good.

I don't know if I mentioned it but I bought a WW pedometer on Wednesday. I've had it on me constantly and have managed to rack up 20 Activity Points already! I'm not so sure how accurate it is, so I'm taking a point off each time it displays it (so on Thursday I did 9pts, so I put down 8) so I have a more stable idea of what I'm doing.

Still, it's very encouraging to see the distance I am walking - no wonder I was so tired before, I had no idea I was walking that much.

We've reached a bit of a conundrum in terms of where we're going to be living come May. My boyfriend has tried to get a transfer to the store in my city but his store are unlikely to let him go, which really means I'm going to have to move to his town. That is fine, I've got no issue with that, it's just finding somewhere that is a) cheap and b) not totally run down. We looked at a flat yesterday which was huge but SO dated, and you could just tell problems would arise from the 50yr old cooker! I'm meeting my Dad in April and my boyfriend's dad said he'd help out if we got stuck so that is good to know.

I've decided I'm going to start looking for a part time job; my energy levels are much better and I think I would feel a trillion times better if I was working rather than sitting around. I might give it a month and see how I feel in a month because usually when I embark on some form of exercise it takes a while to catch up with me. I'm sleeping much better although I'm hideously tired when I wake up.

Anyway, the last couple of days I've stuck religiously to my points and tried to get enough of them in, which I'm still finding hard. Yesterday was a bit of a difficult day as I was away from home at my boyfriend's parents but I woke up so late after breakfast that I missed it and just had a ham salad for lunch. By 7pm I'd only had 6pts so I was starving (and feeling light headed) so had a Sainsburys BGTY curry which was nice and a WW naan bread (which was reduced and nice too, I stuck the other one in the freezer) - I also managed to pick up a reduced WW pizza to try, which is in the freezer as well.

I hope you're all having good weekends so far, I'm going over to Mum's for a couple of days today so am going to spend a little while planning what I'm going to have just in case I can't get online. Mum is cooking a roast tomorrow but I'll bring over my Quorn pepper steaks and have it with veg and fry light potatoes. I'll get told off for being awkward but there we go ;)

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB

2 comments:

  1. good luck for this week... seems like you are getting on the right rack.. amazing losses so far! xx

    ReplyDelete