Sunday 7 March 2010

hello lovelies!

Hello lovely ladies and gents (if I have any gent readers) :)

Yesterday was a good day; Rob was over and we went for a walk around town just poodling about. We went for a drink (Rob cider, me tea) at our favourite place and then went for lunch at Pizza Express! (!!!) - I was armed with my Eat Out book and had the Pollo Vendure salad with dressing and doughsticks (7.5pts) and a small glass of wine (2pts) - I also had a tiny bit of Rob's pizza (he happened to have my favourite, meanie!) so counted that as 2pts too. So lunch for 11.5pts and was lovely indeed!

I had an omelette for breakfast and noodles for dinner then zonked out about 8pm, I was so tired after my dinner!

Today being Sunday is usually the day my Mum comes over to visit and we usually cook something like risotto or roast dinner - today I decided to do her a WW receipe so we did prawn, pea and smoked salmon pasta and it was lovely! We also had a pot of ice cream from WW for dessert which was very indulgent and I also had a lemon slice from the eat smart section in Morrisons - only 1pt! I had two slices of wholemeal bread and some spread for breakfast which was 2.5pts. Tonight I'm going to have some baked oven chips (4pts), chicken (3.5pts) and some beans, so should be well within my points.

We also went for an ambling walk by the cathedral with Alfie (Mum's dog) which was nice as the sun was shining, so I think we will do that more often, although my back is killing me now!

I hope you've all had good weekends, I'm nervous and excited about my weigh in on Wednesday!

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment