Tuesday 16 March 2010

Morning campers!

Hey my lovelies.

I didn't update yesterday as I was so, so tired! We ended up going to bed around 8:30pm, we are so rock and roll! I also had a bit of a wobble yesterday, which I'll outline below.

Hope you all had a good Monday and looking forward to your weigh in's :)

I bought a Wii Fit + yesterday, and alongside a very early morning walk (about 6:30am) I did about half an hour of different aerobics exercises on both that an the EA Active thingy, which I got thrown in. It's good fun but the lunges, my goodness, my legs ached this morning!

Anyway, breakdown for Sunday:

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal toast - 2.5pts, 1 cheese triangle - 0.5pts and grapefruit - 0.5pts = 3.5pts

Lunch: wafer ham - 1pts, 3 mini pitta breads - 3pts, mayo - 1.5pts, walkers french fries - 1.5pts = 7pts

Dinner: chicken - 5pts, tsp of sesame oil - 1pt, honey and mustard dressing - 0.5pts = 6.5pts

Snacks: 1 pink n white - 0.5pts and WW Chocolate bar - 1.5pts = 2pts

TOTAL: 19pts/27pts (really bad, but I just wasn't hungry!)

Breakdown for Monday:

Breakfast: (same as Sunday) - 3.5pts

Lunch: here is where it gets annoying. We decided to go to Nando's for lunch, and I picked the caeser salad at 6.5pts. I didn't realise the chicken would be an extra 3.5pts. The salad came with a bollock load of dressing on it, I didn't think to ask without but the Eat Out guide said all salads are pointed as sold, so I figured that was okay. I also had peri peri sauce on my chicken so I pointed the entire meal at 12pts just in case. But I left a bit of the salad and couldn't enjoy it :(

Dinner: I didn't, basically! Wasn't hungry, too worried about lunch so just had a WW Chocolate bar = 1.5pts

Snacks: Pink n White - 0.5pts

TOTAL: 17.5pts/27pts (earnt 5.5 activity points too)

Very naughty of me not to eat in the evening but I genuinely wasn't hungry possibly because I'd panicked!

Anyway, I'm about to go and grab some breakfast and then do some writing I think!

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB

No comments:

Post a Comment