Monday 8 March 2010

eating loads and paranoia.

So, as the title says - I feel like I've eaten a small house today. I'll write it down and let you make your mind up whether I've gone way over my points as I'm paranoid I have!

Breakfast: 2 eggs (3pts), 1/2 pint of milk (1pt), 1 slice of wholemeal bread (1pt), tomato ketchup (0.5pts) = 5.5pts

Lunch: 2 WW pitta breads (3pts), 10 slices of wafer thin ham (1pt), mayo (1.5pts), 2 cheese triangles (1pt), Walkers French Fries (1.5pts) and an apple (0.5pts) = 8.5pts

Dinner: Butternut squash (made into chips with fry light) - (0pts), chicken (4pts), 1 tsp of OO (1pt), pasta (3pts), balsamic vinegar (0.5pts), chopped tomatoes (0.5pts) and a snack a jack (1pt) = 10pts

I also had a lemon slice (1pt) and some sugar free jelly (0pt) which brings my total today - 25.5pts

---

Anyway, enough of that. If anyone can advise as to whether I've just eaten a million points, please let me know!

I went for a longish walk this morning with my iPod playing a selection of upbeat tunage. I have decided to join the gym too, as I find it really motivates me and spurs me on!

As I write my boyfriend is sitting here with his caeser salad with salami and garlic bread....and it smells so damned good! I am feeling a bit weak today so I shouldn't imagine it'll be long before I dive into bed and fall asleep! Wednesday is weigh in and I just want to get the first week over and done with so I can say I survived...heh.

Hope you've all had a good Monday.

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB xxx

2 comments:

  1. How many points a day do you have hon? It doesnt sound too excessive,especially if you worked up some bonus points and you haven't eaten any cr*p.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hon, I was on 28 points but am on 27 now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete