Wednesday 28 April 2010

quick one.

I've got a couple of things to do this afternoon (sleeping is one of them, otherwise I'm going to collapse at about 9pm) but am back from weigh in and have had some lunch - am hungry again so going to have a yoghurt I think!

I lost 7lbs, which is totally freaking insane - Don't congratulate me because I've been a total arse this week with my eating and frustrated everyone. I've nearly eaten the same amount of points at 3pm today that I did for the whole of yesterday - so I'm a stupid idiot. My leader quite rightly pointed it out to me so this week I'm going to make more of an effort to eat my points.

Still, I have another silver 7 and I'm 2.5lbs from 3 stone lost! 10.5lbs away from the 50lb, amazing stuff.

Hope you're all having good weeks and good luck to those weighing in.

Happy Slimming =)

MissyB xxx

1 comment:

  1. Omg well done honey!! (I know i shouldn't be congratulating you, but still, i am!)
    Wait til you get that 50lb certificate- it's one of the best bloody feelings in the world and strange how something we used to get in primary school can make us soooo happy!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete