Wednesday 21 April 2010

a quick one before i retire to bed & the 7th WI

I've not been around lately - a combination of doing a lot of exercise (42 BP's last week) and not having a lot of time or anything specific to say meant I stayed away!

I had a good week on track, no blips, no days going over etc and plenty of exercise, so I had my weigh in today!

2lbs down - I'm quite happy with that as I knew it would be a smaller loss this week after tracking it not-so-closely on the Wii. It means I'm 2.5lbs off my 5th silver 7 which I'm crossing my fingers I will get next week, if not the week after. I've got 4lbs to go till I'm in the 16's too! I can't remember the last time I was in that bracket! Probably about 4 years ago.

I hope everyone is staying on track and doing well - good luck to those weighing in for the rest of the week and well done to those who have lost this week. I'll check in with you all tomorrow when I have some free time :)

Happy slimming =)

MissyB xxx

2 comments: