Tuesday 12 October 2010

weigh in tomorrow....

...am quite quite nervous, being my first WI since my restart. I had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday in Boots and they had me down as 15st 8lbs which would be lovely, but then I weighed myself in different clothes today to get my fat percentage and was at 15st 10lbs, so who knows. I think I'd be happy with anything between 5-7lbs lost this week, but I must not get discouraged if it is less. I've also walked a lot today and did some EA Active early this morning, so am aching slightly!

Today I've had 22pts out of 25 and had a nice lunch out with R - we are watching the football now and then I'm going to read a book I got out at the library today.

I will update as soon as I know! *crossing fingers*

Hope you are all on track and having a good week.

Happy Slimming =)

Missyb-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment