Sunday 10 October 2010

trois

day three down. I make it sound like some massive hardship but I'm actually quite enjoying it, I've not really felt hungry today.

Yesterday I ate 23.5pts out of 25 and today 20pts out of 25 so I'm averaging out at around 22, which is what I wanted in order to do a week of fast start (albeit doing it for five days, as wed and thursday were a right off).

I managed to do a bit of exercise in the form of digging out my old dusty neglected Wii and did fifteen minutes on that, not very long but I did a lot of cardio in that time and made sure I broke a sweat. Apart from that it's been an unusually quiet day, have been catching up on the WW forums and just pottering about on the internet.

The real test will be when Rob has time off on Tuesday and Wednesday, because those are the days I fall foul of the eating demons. Fortunately one is the day before WI and one is WI day itself, so hopefully it will encourage me to stay on track.

I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself this time round. At the moment I am just looking forward to getting back down to my original weight, and then into the 14's. It sounds like a really weird thing to aim for, but I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw the 14's, and it would be absolutely ace to be in the 13's for Christmas - by that point I should fit into that little black dress I bought all those years ago and never wore again!

Hope you've all had brilliant weekends and enjoyed the sunshine today.

Happy Slimming =)

Missyb -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment