Monday 4 October 2010

in preparation for tomorrow.

OK, so my new start didn't happen - work got in the way, life got in the way, as it so often does!

I weighed myself and was absolutely distraught that I was up to 16st. My lowest weight in June was 15st 2lbs so I'm nearly a whole stone up from what I was, and goodness knows what I could be if I'd stuck with it instead of getting silly and restricting to the point of just gorging myself on food to compensate.

STILL, I am here now, and Christmas is how many weeks away now? I would like to lose at least a stone and a half between now and then, which I think is doable, but I'm not going to set myself any mad unhealthy targets, just go at it to the best of my ability and remember that the plan does work, and not to get all stupid and restrict to 10 points a day *rolls eyes*

It's nice to see a few of the people who were blogging six months ago are still about, and I'm sure I'll be looking in on the new bloggers! Good luck in your journey and remember to give me a royal kick up the backside if I'm not about!

Happy Slimming =)

Missyb -x-

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog on the 5+ blogroll and have just been catching up. Like you I had a good start to the year but fell off the wagon a few months ago and have gained...but I started back at meetings this week and am determined (again :-) ). You've done brilliantly already so hope the restart is going well - a stone and a half by Xmas is easily doable for both of us if we put our mind to it I reckon!
    Sc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the lovely comment, welcome to my blog :)

    I've set a target of 25lbs before Christmas because a) I'll hit 75lbs lost, plus I will be under 200lbs! (199 to be exact, hehe).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete